Two Out of Three

I wanted to do three things before my son's wedding.

One: Find an outfit. Which I did with many fears and a few tears. I'm still not sure I like it or look good in it but it's too late to worry about that now.

Two: Finish a quilt for Son#3 and his bride. Which I also did after foregoing non-essential activities such as sleeping, eating, etc. (I exaggerate. It wasn't quite that bad but at times it came close to it.)

Three: Lose weight and look gorgeous. Which I didn't do despite a lot of effort (or so I thought) and a visit to the hairdresser at the last minute where I expected her to perform miracles.

Ah well. Two out of three ain't bad. And for the last one, there's always Photoshop.





Comments

Sharlene said…
I am sure that you will look lovely at the wedding. You looked lovely at the others. The quilt is gorgeous! It makes me want to make one, but I have neither the time or the patience.

Popular posts from this blog

Adapting Short Row Heels (A Knitting Post)

The Bride (and Groom) Wore White

How Not To Take Family Photos