School's Out

Son#2 and Son#3 have finished exams and arrived home yesterday along with the lovely girl Son#2 is courting. Son#3 has three weeks holiday but Son#2 has just one week before flying down south for four months for the last part of his degree - gaining experience in cytogenetics in a large hospital laboratory. His lovely girlfriend will go home (up north) when he leaves.

It's lovely having them home again. I want to make the most of this time because I know it will go quickly and I'll miss them when they're gone. But they've been home less than 24 hours and I seem to have spent most of that time in the kitchen!

I need to go grocery shopping today before we run out of food. I'd forgotten how much 5 males could eat in one sitting! And I'm going to have to do some laundry. I'm sure they've saved their dirty washing for weeks just for mum to do (no, actually they're not that bad and they'll probably end up doing it themselves but I have to have something to complain about).

With three extra people in the house my computer time is also going to be severely compromised. I may not be able to blog as often as I'd like (phew say all my readers!) but don't worry, I'll be back once they've gone.

Comments

SchnauzerMom said…
I hope you have a great visit with all of them.
Unknown said…
I hope you have a wonderful time visiting with your boys (and girl your son is courting).