Everything You Ever Wanted to Know ... And a Lot You Didn't
Simple Beauty invited her readers to join in a game of tag, and I decided it was time for some fun around here. Like Simple Beauty I won't tag anyone but if you want to join in, please leave a comment so that we can all enjoy the game. The game is easy: simply list eight things about yourself in each of the categories. So here goes...
Eight Things I Look Forward To:
1. Spending time with The Most Adorable Granddaughter;
2. Spending time with family;
3. Son#2's graduation ceremony in just under a fortnight (I missed both of my graduations and Son#1 didn't attend his either so I'm really looking forward to attending this one);
4. Summer (last night was so cold!);
5. Having my book published (although that's scary too);
6. The birth of our second grandchild in June;
7. A clean house (and no more renovations - like that's ever going to happen);
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
2. Played the flute;
3. Posted my contract to the publisher;
4. Grocery shopping (and apparently there's still nothing to eat - according to my men);
5. Bought some more bulbs to plant;
6. Gave The Most Adorable Granddaughter the quilt I had made for her and watched her face light up;
7. Did about half the ironing (hopefully will get the rest done today);
8. Managed not to burn dinner!
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do Well:
1. Talk to people: friends, strangers, crowds, etc;
2. Play the flute (I'm improving but nowhere near concert standard);
3. Sing (someone sitting in front of me in church a week ago complimented me on my singing but really, I know I'm not that great a singer - I would love to be able to sing and accompany myself on the piano but that's not going to happen);
4. Stick to my exercise programme (I'll get back into it soon, I promise);
5. Friendship (I have a suspicion that I'm a lousy friend);
6. Cook (perhaps if I could cook I wouldn't hate it so much);
7. Garden (as above);
8. Fly (I suspect I must be the worst air traveller ever born - I get clammy at the thought of flying - to get me on a plane, I have to be literally dragged on - the problem is, my family all live overseas).
Eight Shows I Watch:
I'm afraid I can't even list one show that I watch regularly. I prefer to watch our selection of movies or old television series (such as Little House on the Prairie). Sorry!
So now it's your turn, leave a comment on my blog and let me know you've put your eight up :) Then tag your own 8, or do as I've done and leave the invitation open for those that want to play along.