In Case You Ever Wanted to Know ...

Noel from Bloom Where You're Planted! did this and since I have nothing to post about apart from the fact that I did not achieve this month's goal to lose a kilo (just one kilo - how hard can that be? - if I can lose one kilo per month before the wedding I'd be happy) I thought I'd do this instead. It might even make me feel better about myself.

So here goes ... 48 things about me that you'd probably rather not know anyway:

1. What time did you get up this morning? DH woke me some time around 3.30 (yes, in the morning!) to ask if Son#2 was on call. No he wasn't but his bedroom light was on and it seems that he managed to disturb several members of the household. He doesn't remember turning his light on. After that I think it was almost 7 o'clock when I woke.

2. How do you like your steak? I don't. If I have to eat it then it has to be well done.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think it might have been Amazing Grace or else Mama Mia (definitely not one I'd recommend).

4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't have one. There's not even one that I watch regularly.

5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere warm and near family.

6. What did you have for breakfast? A cup of tea, about 750ml of water with a squirt of lime juice, and porridge.

7. What is your favorite food? I could eat plain yoghurt with blueberries and home-made muesli every day and never get tired of it but I don't know if I really have a favourite food.

8. What foods do you dislike? Seafood with a capital 'S'. All kinds.

9. Favorite place to eat? There's an English-style pub in town that has the most delicious food where I like to go, which is quite funny since neither DH nor I drink alcohol nor have ever stepped foot inside a 'normal' pub.

10. Favorite dressing? French Dressing.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? One that desperately needs cleaning. Inside and out.

12. What are your favorite clothes? I love wearing skirts. I don't always look that great in them but I just about always feel more comfy and feminine in them.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia (naturally), Ireland, Canada, Pacific Islands, South Island of New Zealand, Tasmania (yes I know it's part of Australia but it's oft forgotten so I had to throw it in there), and maybe some ancient castles in Europe.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full!

15. Where would you want to retire? Some place warm. Very warm.

16. Favorite time of day? Early morning while everyone is still asleep. Definitely my best thinking time.

17. Where were you born? The beautiful Hunter Valley in New South Wales, Australia.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Field hockey (well of course I had to say that).

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I'm not going to tag so the question is not applicable.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? As for 19.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses back to this? See 19.

22. Bird watcher? Well we do have a budgie at work and it's great for distracting children while Mummy sneaks out the door so I guess you could say I'm a birdwatcher.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning. Here's the proof: I'm sure I've already answered this question but I'm too tired to care or to go back and check.

24. Do you have any pets? One "blonde" dog (sincere apologies to all blondes but our dog really does fit all those blonde jokes).

That's halfway. I'm going to leave the rest for another day. As I've already pointed out, I'm most definitely a morning person and I can't think at this time of night. Plus I have a feeling that I've lost the majority of my readers. Until next time ...

Comments

Noel said…
a blonde dog????!!!! Please tell me it's not true! By the way, I sent the 48 questions to my husband and he actually responded to them, but in such a way it backfired on me - quite badly. I think I'm going to post his answers Friday, if I can get up enough courage...
Unknown said…
That was really fun to read! I look forward to reading the second half :).
Jules said…
Hi Noel, our dog is a gold and white Border Collie. I think her registration papers refer to her as 'blonde' but I could be wrong. She is definitely ditzy. Perhaps that is why we love her so much!