A Spring Barbie



There's something about this time of the year that just lifts the spirits. The sign of new life. The increased warmth of the sun's rays. The desire to get outside and work with nature to create something beautiful. Just the desire to get outside.



Today we celebrated Fathers Day. It was a joy for me to see my family honour my husband. He's a good dad. I know it. The kids know it. He's the only one who doesn't know it.

It was such a gorgeous day that we took chairs out and cooked up a barbecue and ate outside. No one wanted to come inside to do the dishes!



The family all pitched in and gave DH a new barbecue for Fathers Day. Our old one was rusting apart and barely able to stand upright. They've just finished putting it together now. At one stage they had the legs on wrong. I asked them why they didn't consult the instructions.

"I did," DH informed me.

And the legs are on wrong why?

Comments

SchnauzerMom said…
So were the instructions printed in Spanish or something? Ha, ha. I'm glad your DH had a good Father's Day!