I'm Writing Again

After months of a full household, things have finally settled down and I'm writing again. What an incredible feeling! This is what I feel I was born to do.

However, despite the lack of pen to paper, over recent weeks I've had a number of writing-related experiences:

Radio Interview for Radio Rhema in Newcastle, Australia. This was pre-recorded which probably kept the nerves at a manageable level. What a shock to hear myself on radio and realise I sound just like my sister!

A Question and Answer Session with 15-16-year-old students at Belmont Christian College. Much to my surprise I actually enjoyed it (although I was shocked to realise how middle-aged I looked when standing next to these gorgeous young people). They asked such insightful questions which I'm hoping to get a copy of so that I can post the questions and my answers here.


Book signing at Koorong Christian Bookstore, Newcastle, NSW, Australia. It was great to meet so many wonderful people who have enjoyed my little book and also to catch up with friends that I haven't seen for fourteen years. And everyone was so encouraging.




Familiarise myself with the area where the second book is set and engage in research for future works.






Now with that all behind me, I'm ready to write again!

Comments