Say That Again

I thought the fact that I had trouble understanding The Most Adorable Granddaughter in the World#1 on the phone was my fault. In person I have no difficulty. She speaks clearly so therefore I blamed my inability to understand her on my partial deafness, on our phone, on background noise, even on the distance.

But this weekend when The Most Adorable Granddaughter#1 stayed over I learnt the real reason for my inability to understand her.

As I watched her skip, dance, roll around the floor as she talked to her parents, I realised that she never sits still and as a result her mouth probably rarely makes contact with the mouthpiece on the phone.




Reminds me of her Daddy who used to learn his spelling words while standing on his head!

Comments

Unknown said…
Lol! That looks like how my dd talks on the phone :). Your granddaughter really is adorable!
Mary said…
Heh-heh, cute!
busymomof10 said…
She is so cute!