Lucy

We've just returned from seeing "Voyage of the Dawn Treader". I've seen the other Narnia movies but neither of them affected me the way this one did.

I cried all the way home in the car.

I'm just like Lucy. I long to be beautiful ... to be someone else ... Unlike Lucy, it's taking me a very long time to come to terms with who I am ... with the person God has made me to be ... with all my quirks and personality traits ... my strengths and weaknesses ... my fears and abilities ... my looks or lack of ... my worth ...

Perhaps I need to realise that I'm a daughter of the King and learn to listen to His voice.

Comments

Mary said…
I can't wait to see it! I feel the same way you do about myself -- maybe someday I can overcome it, too.
SchnauzerMom said…
I'm looking forward to seeing that movie too!