Three of Everything

I got this idea from A Joyful Chaos. I don't know if it's her own original idea or not but I thought I'd copy it (I've also added to it a little). Please feel free to do the same! Hopefully it will be fun in a busy and stressed filled week.

Three Names I Go By:
1. Jules;
2. Mum/Mum-meeee;
3. Nana.

Three Jobs I've Had:
1. Salesgirl;
2. Nurse;
3. Early childhood teacher.

Three Places I've Lived:
1. Australia;
2. New Zealand;
3. Heaven (one day).

Three Favourite Drinks
1. Tea;
2. Bundaberg Ginger Beer;
3. Tea.

Three Places I've been:
1. Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia;
2. Melbourne, Australia;
3. Queenstown, New Zealand.

Three Favourite Foods
1. Yoghurt (okay, I'm weird but I love this stuff);
2. Pasta;
3. Chocolate.

Three Things I look Forward To:
1. Holidays;
2. Time with family;
3. Birth of two grandbabies next year.

Three Pets I've Had:
1. A Corgi Australian Terrier cross called George (and George was female);
2. A Hunterway Labrador cross called Calico (Co for short);
3. A Border Collie called Kielsie-Che and who still lives with us.

Three Places I'd Like to Visit:
1. Tasmania;
2. Ireland;
3. Canada.

Three People I'd Like to Meet;
1. Abraham Lincoln;
2. Clemmie Churchill;
3. Jane Austen.

(And Eric Liddel, C. S. Lewis, L. M. Montgomery, Martin Luther, and William Wilberforce.)

Three Things I'd Love to Do:
1. Publish another book - or two;
2. Play in an orchestra - just to be good enough to play in public would do;
3. Spend more time with family.

Comments

SchnauzerMom said…
Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Adapting Short Row Heels (A Knitting Post)

How Not To Take Family Photos

Advice Needed