A Challenge

Are you up for a challenge? With all our renovations my blog posts have become rather ho-hum. Stress, time-pressure and a whole host of other reasons are to blame. I want to change that but at the moment I seem to be lacking in creativity. No post ideas immediately come to mind.

So … I’ve decided to blog for the next twenty-six days on … [drum roll please] … the alphabet. Well not the alphabet per se, but on subjects that correspond to the letter for the alphabet for that day. So today will be a subject beginning with A; tomorrow will be something beginning with B; and so on.

I have a feeling that after F or G I’m going to find this pretty hard going. But hopefully that will all be part of the fun of it. And whoever heard of a challenge that wasn’t well a challenge? There has to be some difficulty in there somewhere.

So who’s game? Leave a comment if you’re willing to play along and let’s have some fun together. (By the way, start whenever you’re ready. If the timing’s not convenient just yet, decide on a time that suits you. But leave a comment all the same so that we can follow along when you do decide to join in.)

Comments

SchnauzerMom said…
How cool, I don't think I could come up with a subject for each letter though. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do.

Popular posts from this blog

Adapting Short Row Heels (A Knitting Post)

The Bride (and Groom) Wore White

How Not To Take Family Photos