Watery Afternoon

You might think that we have some kind of perverse wish to be banned from The Most Adorable Granddaughter#4's life for good. Nothing could be further from the truth. If there's anything perverse in our behaviour, it's this: we want to see how many times Son#2 and DIL#2 can extend forgiveness to the grandparents who are so obviously corrupting their precious child.

No, we didn't give her sugar. It was far worse. Today while her Mummy and Daddy dozed on the couch, DH and I took her outside to explore the garden. After a short time, the early childhood teacher side of me came out and I couldn't help myself: I just had to see what she would do if we offered her the hose. As you can see, she had a lot of fun!









And so did we! We're also hoping the fact that we gave her a warm bath and clean clothes afterwards will count for something when the time of reckoning approaches.

Comments

winterwren said…
That is one cute and brave little girl. I would think the hose might have seemed scary (or cold) but obviously that was not the case. She is just darling.

winterwren