Saturday, May 26, 2012

Not One

It seems that not one of us included in Son#3's grduation photos is happy with the way that we look (although Son#3 and his girlfriend have no cause for complaint in my opinion) but I'll include a few pics here anyway.


Perhaps if I could turn back the clock ... like twenty years or so, I would have taken a better pic. But then I've never really been photogenic to begin with. Besides, it wasn't all about me and the key players look fantastic. Perhaps that's all that matters.

3 comments:

Ellie Rae said...

Love this.

Ohtawen said...

I think you all turned out great. Besides, the point of taking pictures is to be able to look at them and remember more fully the events that inspired them ;) But I know that we all prefer to look our best when being photographed. I guess it's just human nature. If it's any consolation, Jules, I'm not photogenic either, and therefore I prefer to be on the other side of the objective :D

Anonymous said...

I think the pictures are wonderful! You all look great, and I think the pictures are very flattering of all of you. And I think you look beautiful!