Beauty on Wednesday

Three meetings down. One to go.

One practice, one lesson and one concert down. Went really well.

Seeing my house - and garden - by daylight for the first time this week (or would it be more correct to call it twilight - it was light anyway).




Best of all: seeing The Most Adorable Granddaughter#4 when I arrived home from work (and her Mummy and Daddy too of course).

I have a framed picture of her sitting next to my television set. It's often the first thing she goes for when she's at my house. Often she'll turn over the photos of her cousins on her Daddy's side so they can't be seen but keep her own facing upwards. Funnily enough, The Most Adorable Granddaughter#3 does a similar thing: turns over the photo of The Most Adorable Granddaughter#4 but gazes intently at her own photo.

Of course you can see why this photo holds so much appeal for The Most Adorable Granddaughter#4.


Quite a lot of beauty in one day ... and that's without mentioning the glorious rain showers we had. (I've been told I'm weird because I love rain - especially walking in it - but when you have lived through a drought I suspect it's a natural reaction. I just don't like the wet and muddy clothes and not being able to get washing dry that comes with rain.)

BTW, am I the only one who can only post using the old interface? Is it just teething difficulties with blogger or is it on my end?

Comments