Labour

We've just enjoyed a long weekend for Labour Day and DH and The Most Adorable Granddaughter#4 definitely got to do some labouring.

It all started when DIL#1 and I got excited about a seed catalogue and decided to order a selection of vegetable seeds to grow from start to finish. Since my vegetable garden was destroyed during our lengthy renovation project last year, I chose vegetables on the small side that would grow in pots.

I thought I'd done well but DH on seeing this ...




decided that he needed to build me some of these ...


(planter boxes made out of our old decking) in which to grow the seedlings.

I didn't argue.

Yesterday while I was busy looking after this sweet pea ...



(and staying out of the wind) DH and The Most Adorable Granddaughter#4 got working ...







 


It seems that the Most Adorable Granddaughter#4 got landed with the job of cleaning up afterwards ...


Now for some painting ...



Huh???



Comments