Days 66-67: Catch-Up

Yes, it's a catch-up post because even though there were many things for which I was grateful yesterday, I did not have access to the internet until 11pm and was too tired to post. I am definitely not a night owl even if I sometimes pretend to be.

In an effort to redeem myself, since I'm meant to post every day, I'm going to post several things for which I'm grateful.

I'm grateful for the lovely night we had baby sitting The Most Adorable Granddaughters #1, #2 and #3 while their Mummy and Daddy went out.

I'm grateful for popcorn and that said granddaughters thought it a wonderful treat.

I'm grateful that I was able to sleep in my own bed.

I'm grateful for visits - yes, plural - from The Most Adorable Granddaughters#4 and #5 this weekend.

I'm grateful for my new phone, even if my sons are likely to laugh when they see it (and yes, I did figure out how to use it myself).

I'm grateful for knitting time today and that I finished the project I was working on.

I'm grateful for our postal service (although not for the courier who did not deliver and was not open between 10.00am and 4.00pm when I went to pick up my parcel).

And I'm grateful that DH didn't buy chocolate when he went out earlier today because unless he gets a variety I don't like (not many fall into that category), I usually can't resist it, and I really shouldn't be eating it at the moment.

Comments