Day 87: Cuddles

I'm grateful for cuddles from The Most Adorable Granddaughters in the World ... and that next year there will be another Adorable Granddaughter or perhaps even a Charming Grandson ... and that the sock that looked good now also fits ... and that I only had to walk half way home from my music lesson (thanks Son#4 for rescuing me) ... and that the daytime temperatures are now back into double digits ... and that DIL#2 RSVP'D for me because I'm hopeless and had forgotten all about the Ladies Get-together tomorrow night and would most likely have missed out ... and for my little helpers with getting dinner tonight (which reminds me, I should probably go and sweep up all the flour they managed to spill).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adapting Short Row Heels (A Knitting Post)

How Not To Take Family Photos

The Bride (and Groom) Wore White