Altogether

Over the past two weekends I've been blessed to have all my family around home. Granted, they were only altogether under the one roof for approximately one hour, but there were several occasions where I glanced around happily and counted myself blessed to have three or four sons and their respective wives and daughters altogether in one spot.

But as always happens, all good things must come to an end. As I write this, three family members are travelling home, another is at work, others are gearing up for the work week ahead, and one is excitedly and expectantly looking forward to her first day of school tomorrow.

The reason for two closely spaced get-togethers? Nothing less than three birthdays in the space of less than a fortnight: The Most Adorable Granddaughter#2, The Most Adorable Granddaughter#4, and DIL#3.


 


 
 









 
 

Comments