Eldest and Youngest

Our youngest Most Adorable Granddaughter ('though I hope and pray she won't always hold that status) and our eldest Most Adorable Granddaughter (no one will ever be able to take that from her) had birthdays this month. Seriously, I don't know what their parents were thinking giving children birthdays so close to Christmas but I guess the young don't think of that! (Only joking for those who don't know me by now.)

The Most Adorable Granddaughter#7 kicked off the spate of December-January-February birthdays in our family (actually Son#4's girlfriend unofficially started it four days before The Most Adorable Granddaughter#7) so get ready for lots of cake, lots of presents, and lots of photos over the next several weeks.

The Most Adorable Granddaughter in the World#7 turns one ...

 
 
 


 

And The Most Adorable Granddaughter in the World#1 turns eleven (oh my, where did that time go) ...






Comments