Tree


I know it's tall and skinny (unlike me) but did Sons#4 and #5 have to laugh and imply that it resembled a beanpole when I asked them to decorate the tree? They even went so far as to tell me - erroneously - that there was no room for any more decorations on the tree.

I think they just wanted to get out of decorating the tree. I must admit: it's not as much fun without The Two Most Adorable Granddaughters in the World - and they probably thought so too.

At least next year it will be bigger - hopefully. We decided this year to buy not just a real tree but a living one. If it survives the season - and it should - we'll put it in a shady place in the garden until next Christmas when we can again bring it inside.

And DH's verdict on the tree? He thinks there are so many decorations that you can't see the tree.

Sigh. What's the point of decorations if you can't weigh down a tree with them? I know the camera angle makes it look bigger than it really is but you can see the tree - can't you?

Comments

Mary said…
Oh, I like loads of decorations, too! I think the tree looks nice1