Approaching

For the first time in seventeen years, I'm expecting to spend Easter with my family AND my parents.

My Mum and Dad arrived just over a week ago and have been introduced to those family members they had only known through photos, namely DIL#2 and The Most Adorable Granddaughter#4. Obviously they think The Most Adorable Granddaughters are all absolutely delightful - as they are.

My visitors have been the reason I haven't posted lately along with the increased workload for the end of term which is expected but never welcome.

So let Easter approach ... for its spiritual significance and the opportunity to reflect on all that Christ has done for us ... for the time we will get to spend with family and build memories and connections ... and for a much-needed break from work.

Comments