Funny

A few weeks ago I went shopping (eek!) for three-quarter pants for work. I bought a blue pair that I thought were pretty and a khaki print pair that I didn't think were pretty but they were on sale for ten dollars.

Ten dollars!

I've not received a single compliment on the pretty blue pair (or on the blue shirt I bought at the same time) but in the two days that I've worn the khaki pair I've had three compliments!

Three!

I rarely get compliments on anything so three is a record.

I came home and had a look in the mirror and I still don't like them all that much. But I'll keep on wearing them.

Obviously I don't know what good taste looks like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adapting Short Row Heels (A Knitting Post)

The Bride (and Groom) Wore White

How Not To Take Family Photos