No Time, No Sense

I must be insane. Do I not think I'm busy enough as it is? Obviously not for I've started a quilting blog.

I know, I know: I'm crazy. Where am I going to find the time to maintain two blogs? Furthermore, I'm still having trouble at times viewing my blog. Do I want to double the frustration? The answer appears to be yes.

When I began this blog I had a vision for it that included sharing many of the things that I'm passionate about. Quilting is one of those passions. But slowly I've realised that while I can post photos here of my quilts, it's really not the place to post detailed instructions or helpful tips that I've picked up over the years.

So I started another blog just for quilts and I hope to be able to share there some of the knowledge I've acquired in the seventeen years that I've been quilting.

You can check it out here. Please be patient with me as I get it up and off the ground. I welcome the chance to answer any quilting questions so don't be shy: ask and if I don't know the answer I'll try and find someone who does.

Comments

Daisy said…
I think it's a wonderful idea about a quilt blog Jules. You know your stuff, and I will be visiting! I LOVE the look of both blogs, the backgrounds are sooo pretty!
Thanks for your prayers and commenting on my blog. I appreciate you!
SchnauzerMom said…
I like it. It looks very inviting. Thanks for starting it.
Sparrow said…
Hehe, I know how that is starting things and wondering why. But it's so much fun! ;-)

I've just tagged you for an "8 Random Things" blog.