Not Again

Am I the only one experiencing this problem? Again I can't see my blog. I've deleted my temporary internet files but the last post that my browser shows is "Lost Calling" from Thursday of last week. It also refuses to show me if any of my neighbouring bloggers have recently updated their blogs. I know I've posted since Thursday and that others have been able to read what I've published - I've had comments on the posts that I can't see.

Am I getting annoyed? Frustrated? Ready to give up blogging?

A little. At least to the first two. And it would be more fun if I could see my blog.

So if you're out there, please don't give up commenting. I need to know that I'm still a part of the blogging world. And if you've got any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Comments

Liliana said…
I can see everything fine. Have you tried a different browser? Or you could contact Blogger and ask for assistance. They're kinda slow but the one time I wrote them they were super helpful. Strange problem you're having.

Don't EVEN stop blogging!
SchnauzerMom said…
Wow, I've never had that problem, not yet anyway. Can you contact the tech support and get them to help you? I love your blog, I hope you don't stop.
Daisy said…
Do far I am not having trouble Jules. Hopefully the problem goes away soon.