Hair Cut

I cut Son#4's and Son#5's hair today. I had offered to take them to the hair salon but they declined and today as I was cutting his hair Son#4 said, "We didn't want to refuse you the privilege of cutting our hair. We know how much you love to do it." Yeah right!

I'm always scared of messing it up even though I've been cutting my sons' hair for over twenty years. You would think with all that practice that I'd be perfect by now, but I'm not. Still, they seem pleased with the job I do and tell me I do a better job than the hairdresser (okay, what do they want?)!

DH has sometimes wondered what I'd look like with short hair. Not that he wants me to cut, he just wonders. The few photos I have of me with very short hair are not very good. Today as I was cutting Son#4's hair I realised that it's a very similar colour and texture to mine (I do think mine's a little thicker though). I told DH, "This is what I used to look like with short hair. Only Son#4 looks a lot better with short hair than I ever did."

I've been thinking of a trim, but will probably hold off until Christmas. I've had another half inch of growth this past month, putting me at 34.5" or 88cm. Yeah, I'm happy!

[Photos removed.]

Comments

April said…
You tricked me! From your blog title, I thought YOU got a hair cut - lol.

I LOVE your hair history pictures; you are so pretty. My favorite is the last one. What a face!
Daisy said…
You were such a pretty young lady Jules. Very feminine and classy.
SchnauzerMom said…
Love those photos you were a very pretty child. Good looking now too!
Unknown said…
I thought you cut your hair too, when I saw the blog title! What beautiful pictures of you! I love the last picture. You look so pretty, and I love the hair history :).
Jules said…
LOL, I didn't cut then (mean of me to post such a title!) but I have cut now. I went in for a 1/4" trim and came out 2" shorter and with a crooked hemline! I'll share more about it when I'm not so upset. :(