Happy Birthday ...

to The Most Adorable Granddaughter in the World. She turns two today. Incredible!

I'm not sure what has been planned for today but I'm certain that we'll be making time to visit The Most Adorable Granddaughter. It was fun watching her open her presents on Christmas Day (by the end of the day she realised she could open them by herself and didn't need anyone else telling her what to do) and it will be fun watching her open them again today. It will also be fun watching her blow out the candles on her cake. I know she can do this because she did it a few months back when DH had his birthday.

A while ago I wrote a post about becoming a grandmother. Nothing has changed about the way I feel about being a Nana except that it keeps getting better!

So Happy Birthday to The Most Adorable Granddaughter in the World (and I say that with all my heart).

Comments

Unknown said…
Aww, she was such a precious baby! I hope she has a wonderful 2nd birthday :)!
BellaMama said…
Happy 2nd Anniversary of being a Gramma!!

~BellaMama
SchnauzerMom said…
How cute she is. Happy birthday to her!