I Can't Count

True. My last post that was meant to list five things that I like about winter only listed four! (I'm sure there were five when I first wrote it - somehow the fourth one must have gone AWOL in cyber space). Not one reader pointed out the error so either they can't count or they are very kind (probably the latter).

So here is Number Four: Winter woollies. Deliciously comfy-looking knitted garments. Fluffy scarves. Warm gloves. (But not hats or jackets. I hate the former with a vengeance and only wear them when I have to and the latter I can never seem to move in which could have something to do with the number of layers I usually wear underneath one).

Comments

SchnauzerMom said…
I like knitted garments too. I really didn't notice that you only listed four in the previous post.