Take Two

Thank you to Noel from Bloom Where You Are Planted for this beautiful award. If you think you've seen it here before - you have - but I'm not in a humble mood this week and have no intention of turning it down. This award came on a day when I really needed some encouraging. It's been a hard week - a hurtful week - and to have someone offer some encouragement in this way was a wonderful blessing. So I'm not going to ignore it.

I also had another surprise when I visited Noel's post. She said that if you need to know anything about hair, to come here. Imagine! I'm sure I'm not that knowledgeable. I mean, this is the same person who 7 months out from her son's wedding is starting to freak because she has no idea whether she'll be able to do her own hair or not and has even (during some insane moments) considered having it all cut off! (The wedding will be in another town and I don't know whether to trust an unknown hair stylist or trust myself. Both are risky.)

So here are the rules for this award:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link;

2) Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I'm just going to choose one blog that I've recently discovered (according to the rules of the award) and enjoyed and that is Beautifully Adorned by Kristin. Pop over and check out her blog and her fashion blog The Faithful Fashionista (unless you're like me and afraid of discovering that the little you thought you knew about fashion was really nothing at all). Enjoy!

Comments

Noel said…
I'm so glad that worked out for you and DON'T YOU DARE cut your hair :) You're my inspiration!