Waiting ...

Waiting, waiting, waiting ...

To hear back from the publisher. It's been almost 3 weeks since I sent in the final proofs and I still haven't heard a think. Not one word. Not a dot. I'm getting frustrated and edgy. This book was due to be released last month. I know they're busy, but surely no one else's book is more important than mine! lol

I sent in a second MS over a week ago. That could take 3-6 months before I hear. Such a long time. Sigh.

And I'm waiting for "my girls" to come back. Another week or so and they should be home. In the meantime, I'm enjoying my clean house. And the quiet. But something tells me that in a week's time I'll be ready to give that all up again just for a cuddle and a smile.

Meanwhile I'll go on waiting ...

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint (Isaiah 40:31, KJV).

Comments

Mary said…
How exciting for you. Hope it hurries.
SchnauzerMom said…
Waiting is one of the hardest things to do. The girls will be back soon to take your mind off of the book. At least for a while.