I Will Not Get Upset

Nor will I take it personally. Perhaps it's not even me, but blogger. After all, I know blogger isn't updating for some blogs that I follow and it's even refused to update my writing blog on my sidebar, so perhaps we can blame blogger for the fact that I can't access some blogs I used to regularly follow and that my tally of followers constantly goes up and down and the tally on my sidebar never agrees with the tally on my dashboard.

If I used to be a regular visitor/commenter on your site and I've not been there for a while, it's not because I'm neglecting you but because I can't get in. I know of at least one blogger who was having problems with someone stealing her user name and copying her blog, but I hadn't heard of others with a similar problem. So if you'd like me to still be your friend, please let me in!

Comments

SchnauzerMom said…
So far I haven't had a problem with my blog, that I know of anyway. Maybe Blogger is just having some technical problems.
BellaMama said…
I couldn't scroll down to the blogs I follow for a couple of days last week & it was frustrating. It was a Blogger problem that I guess they fixed; they must be running the virus check down south now?!

Hope you're enjoying your spring!
busymomof10 said…
That is interesting - because my number of followers keeps changing too. It goes down, making me worry that people are De-Following me! Then, in a few days it is back up again, but I didn't notice any new followers! I guess Blogger can't count! :)

The other weird thing that happened to me is that I can't get Generation Cedar to show up on my blog roll anymore. I have added the address so many times to my list of blogs I am Following, and it never shows up on my blog. I just can't figure it out . . .

Glad to know that I'm not going crazy. But, apparently blogger is!!! :)
Mary said…
I've opened up my site again. I had the problem of somebody stealing my name and making filthy comments!

Busy mom of 10: try getting Generation Cedar's button. She is no longer on Blogger.