Yes You Can

For those readers who have asked if they can obtain my book the answer is Yes! You can now purchase via my website. This website is still under construction but the "important bits" are there.

Please note that the amounts are in New Zealand dollars and that for the majority of purchasers the actual "number" in their currency will be less than the "number" in New Zealand dollars (it's usually the other way around for me - it always comes out so much higher when I order from overseas). All prices include shipping and handling.

I've tried to keep the price down, but unfortunately shipping from here is expensive. For those that would love to read the book but cannot afford to buy it or who can only buy one but would love to give one away, keep an eye out for an upcoming blog giveaway.

Comments

SchnauzerMom said…
Thanks for making the book available to us. As soon as I get a chance I want to buy a copy.