Patience is a Virtue

Or so the saying goes. I'm afraid it could be a virtue that I'm sadly lacking.

It's five months since I sent my second manuscript to the publisher; four months since I heard from them re said MS.

I'm so afraid that any day now it's going to turn up in my letterbox with a polite rejection slip.

The second novel is based on my 'blog verse': But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Is there a lesson for me in this perhaps?

Nah ...

Well ... maybe.

Comments

bunches of yarn said…
Good morning, I left you a link next to your comment, http://www.youtube.com/user/catbordhi#p/u/8/LVnTda7F2V4
I don't know if it will show up there or here. Good to hear from you. Your wedding looks beautiful, I mean the people. Those little girls are surely growing fast, such cuties. ^__^