What Can You Do In Just One Week?

I've discovered that you can:

Face your fears,



Revisit childhood memories,








Meet local wildlife (a highlight for Son#5),




Promote a book (and meet some wonderful people),



Catch up with family (including those I hadn't seen for fourteen years),



Do research for a new novel,






Introduce your son to the land of his birth (and which he doesn't remember at all),






And rediscover that home is truly where the heart is (yes, I'm glad to be home again).

Comments

Liliana said…
Awesome photography.

Beautiful narrative with so few words.
SchnauzerMom said…
Great photos, that is beautiful country. Sounds like you had a great time.
Unknown said…
What wonderful pictures Jules! I loved your whole blog post. I look forward to hearing about your next book. When my hubby gets a job, one of the first things I want to do is buy your book! Will you sign it for me, so that when you become hugely famous I can say that I actually knew you before you were famous :)?
busymomof10 said…
Such beautiful photography and accompany thoughts! Wish I could join you for your trip down Memory Lane.
Joanne said…
Gorgeous photos and story. What an amazing journey you took, in so many ways. Clicked over from Emily Ann's, enjoyed browsing here!