Makeover

I've been playing around with my blog (as you can see). I'm not sure if I like it. Blue is and has always been my favourite colour but I did like the last look very much. But all good things must come to an end ... or in other words, it seemed time for a change (which seems weird because I don't usually like change at all).

There's another reason for the change. I've decided to delete my writing blog. I just couldn't keep up with three blogs. Some weeks I have trouble keeping up with one. I'll still keep my quilting blog (and I do plan to get around to updating it in the near future) because hopefully there's some info there that might help someone one day but sadly my writing blog needed to go especially since there was little there that hadn't already been posted here. For my one follower, I've moved most of the posts over here but I have a sneaking suspicion that that particular blog won't be missed in blogland.

Comments

busymomof10 said…
I like your new look. I love Blue too! Your blog looks very pretty, yet clean and uncluttered.
SchnauzerMom said…
Blue is my favorite color too. Your new look is great.