My Little Helper

The Most Adorable Granddaughters in the World were here on Saturday afternoon and while The Most Adorable Granddaughter#2 had a nap, The Most Adorable Granddaughter#1 helped me bake.

There were several advantages to this:
1. The baking tins are now full (which believe me does not happen very often around here);
2. Son#5 and DH are happy (because of #1);
3. I got to spend time with The Most Adorable Granddaughter#1;
4. What is for me a burdensome activity became fun; and
5. The Most Adorable Granddaughter#1 got to do something she enjoys.






By the way, did you know that you need big muscles to do baking? I didn't until this weekend but apparently it's so.

Comments

busymomof10 said…
My mom used to bake with my little ones! They also loved to help her knead bread and shape rolls! You are making some great memories -- for both of you!
SchnauzerMom said…
She looks so cute! I'm sure you both had a great time.
java girl said…
Oh my goodness she is just darling and growing so fast!! Cookie time is always a fun time, especially at a grandma's house :O)