Make Over (In a Manner of Speaking)

I needed a new blog like I needed .......... [fill in the blank] which is why I decided against starting another blog even though I was wanting a place to post all my sock patterns (without boring my readers here to death).

So no new blog but instead I rearranged my quilting blog somewhat. I've kept the same address but have changed the title and will be dedicating it not just to quilts but also other crafts - and in particular socks.

Perhaps now this blog can get back to concentrating on the things that matter like ... family ... and faith ... and ... well ... other things.

Comments

Mary said…
I've had loads of new blogs :-)
winterwren said…
Jules--

I think your sock posts are important! Your enthusiasm is very endearing and I will be following them over in your "new" blog. Perhaps I will even try to make some of my own. I love socks, but my one attempt at knitting went very poorly (or at least imperfectly.) It was only a potholder and the rows were not especially even, particularly at the start. I had bought all this yarn and had rather grand ambitions (mainly of socks) and then when the potholder did not go well, I gave up. Such perseverance, I know. In my defense, I also got a headache.

That was years ago, so many I should give it another go--and in better lighting.
SchnauzerMom said…
That's such a cute photo!
Jules said…
Winterwren, you should give them a go. I love knitted socks and will probably never go back to the store bought ones now. I'll be sharing some patterns soon so keep an eye out for them.

Mary, I've found your new blog. Kathryn, I agree that it's a cute photo. I love it and just thought I'd throw it in there for fun.