Okay

At the airport today while saying goodbye to my BIL and his family as they prepared to head back overseas for another year of teaching English (BIL) and Japanese (SIL) in a university I gave my camera to one of my sons so that they could snap a family photo.

My sons were very obliging as these photos prove. (I'm not sure who took the photos. I think I gave the camera to Son#4 but I saw Son#5 with it so Son#4 probably handed it over as soon as I'd turned my back.)


Family photo that includes yours truly and my lovely MIL.


Family photo of BIL, SIL, and their beautiful daughter climbing the steps to the plane.


Family photo of BIL, SIL, and their beautiful daughter on their way home.

Aren't they great? Not.

Sigh. I love looking at photos but I hate taking them and I hate being in them. So I can't be too hard on Sons#4 and #5. They're not to be blamed: it's in their genes!

(Actually a lot of the photos on this blog have been taken by my sons. It seems that when they’re in the mood for taking photos they can do so and do it well but obviously not today when it was important – to me anyway.)

Comments

SchnauzerMom said…
I love taking photos but I don't care much for photos of me.