A Challenge

Are you up for a challenge? With all our renovations my blog posts have become rather ho-hum. Stress, time-pressure and a whole host of other reasons are to blame. I want to change that but at the moment I seem to be lacking in creativity. No post ideas immediately come to mind.

So … I’ve decided to blog for the next twenty-six days on … [drum roll please] … the alphabet. Well not the alphabet per se, but on subjects that correspond to the letter for the alphabet for that day. So today will be a subject beginning with A; tomorrow will be something beginning with B; and so on.

I have a feeling that after F or G I’m going to find this pretty hard going. But hopefully that will all be part of the fun of it. And whoever heard of a challenge that wasn’t well a challenge? There has to be some difficulty in there somewhere.

So who’s game? Leave a comment if you’re willing to play along and let’s have some fun together. (By the way, start whenever you’re ready. If the timing’s not convenient just yet, decide on a time that suits you. But leave a comment all the same so that we can follow along when you do decide to join in.)

Comments

SchnauzerMom said…
How cool, I don't think I could come up with a subject for each letter though. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do.