This and That

1. It would appear that The Most Adorable Granddaughter in the World#2 aged 3 years and 5 months (almost) has single-handedly traumatised her entire Kindy class by informing them yesterday that Santa Claus is not real.

Oh dear. 

Surprisingly her teachers - mostly Christian - found it incomprehensible that Christian parents would choose to celebrate Christmas without the man in red.

Mmmm.



2. The Most Adorable Granddaughter#5 is almost twelve weeks old and growing so quickly. It's hard to remember those early days on the neo-natal ward and her tiny body hooked up to tubes and monitors.



3. Sons#4 and #5 are home. It now takes longer to cook and clean ... and I love it!

4. After almost twenty-nine years of marriage, DH and I now have beside cabinets. It was rather exciting to be able to place my Bibles on the shelf and the stack of books that I am either reading or hope to read soon on top. And there's still enough room for the odd cup of tea or hot chocolate.


4. My proofs for my second novel are back. Guess what I'll be doing this weekend?

Comments