Celebrations

January is known as "Birthday Month" in our family. Technically, the birthdays start in December, just 3 days after Christmas, and finish just three days before the end of the January. Five birthdays and two wedding anniversaries in our immediate family in the space of one month exactly. Of course, we could bring in the in-laws and boost the tally even more. But these celebrations are the ones that we gather together for and which do the most damage - to the diet anyway.

I'm waiting for Son#3 to get me the photos off his camera so that I can post pictures of the birthdays not on my camera, but I'll post what I have so far. There are still two birthdays to go and perhaps I'll just add them to this post later in the month.

It all started with The Most Adorable Granddaughter#1 who was our very special late Christmas gift six years ago. It's hard to believe how fast that time has gone.

[Insert photos here.]

Even harder to believe is that my "baby" - my first born - will turn twenty-eight tomorrow. DIL#1 decided to make things easy this year and do a combined party for Son#1 and The Most Adorable Granddaughter#3, who will turn two later in the month (otherwise DIL#1 would have hosted Christmas and THREE birthday parties in the space of a month).

I'm not sure if Daddy got to blow out any of the candles on the combined cake, but I don't think he minded.











Stay tuned for the next series of birthdays coming up!


Comments

SchnauzerMom said…
Wow that's a lot of celebrations in just one month. Great pictures!