Not Even

Not even rain could dampen our spirits and ruin our weekend. After eight months, DH and I finally used the voucher our incredible family gave me for my birthday. And the wait was worth it.

After catching up with Son#3 and DIL#3 and visiting Night Markets (where I ate Butter Chicken in the middle of the street) we proceeded on to the coast where we filled in a few hours sightseeing and walking around a bird sanctuary.



Then it was on to our destination where we relaxed ...


Enjoyed some great company ...


Followed some creeks ...

 


Appreciated some awesome trees ...




Discovered what was around the next corner ...




Saw even more water ...


Found some mud ...


And somewhere to wash it all off ...


Too soon the weekend was over, but it was not without one last surprise: High Tea at 'The' Château ...



So ends a weekend where I was truly spoilt. In fact, 'spoilt' does not even describe how I have felt this weekend. I could add indulged, pampered, loved, appreciated, relaxed, content, and definitely very well fed!

Comments