Sunday and Insanity


Sunday afternoon. A day of rest. A day when sensible mortals take it easy. What then is the excuse for such uncalled for behaviour?

Jules to the Most Adorable Granddaughters#1 through to #5: How about we walk up to the top of the hill?

DIL#1: Don't you remember what you said last time you did that?

Jules: No. (Obviously advancing age is causing confusion and fogetfulness.)


DH: I'll take a photo of all the girls together when we get to the top.

Jules: Let me catch my breath first.


Early onset of feeble-mindedness not withstanding, it was a lovely walk (apart from the cow pats several members of the group decided to rain down on those of us who were not first up the hill) and spending time with The Most Adorable Granddaughters is always special. However, I hope my mind appreciated the exercise because I can't be sure that the rest of me did.





Comments