Remember This Cake?



The original recipe I changed a little by mixing up a double batch and omitting the cocoa from one batch. I then put the plain batter in the bottom of both tins, added the brown sugar-cinnamon-chip mix and then topped with the chocolate batter. Voila! a new cake favourite. I made this one for Son#3 who is twenty-one today!

He liked his food as a baby so I suspect this cake will go down a treat!


I wonder if he'll share it with others or be like his brother who when he turned nineteen one month ago ate the entire cake all by himself.

Comments

busymomof10 said…
LOVE the pic of your son! Your cake looks good -- I hope he enjoys it all himself! :)
SchnauzerMom said…
That cake looks gooood! Love the picture too.
Unknown said…
YUM! That looks really, really good! Your son looks so adorable in the picture. :)