I'm Sure You Think ...


... that I've been getting oodles of cuddles from my Most Delightful New Granddaughter since I've not been here for a few days. And how I wish that were true!

Instead I've been doing the cooking and cleaning and laundry and errands for two households while caring for The Most Adorable Granddaughter in the World since her daddy has been quite unwell. That plus doing all the usual day-to-day activities with a few extra (such as Son#2's engagement party) thrown in. Now I have extras staying at my house and Son#4 is sick and I have some of his symptoms.

In case it's not clear ... I've been busy.

So there's not been anywhere near as many cuddles as I would've liked. I've managed to squeeze a few in but not enough.

I'll be back when things have settled down. And when I've had my fill of cuddles ...

Comments

Noel said…
Hope you get to feeling better!
SchnauzerMom said…
Somehow I don't think you'll ever have your fill of cuddles!
Unknown said…
I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon! Your granddaughter is absolutely beautiful!